MONDAY to FRIDAY [WEEKDAYS] Rp.100.000,-
SATURDAY to SUNDAY [WEEKEND & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS] Rp.175.000,- (Per 1 Aug 2018)
MONDAY to THURSDAY [WEEKDAYS] Rp. 75.000,-
MONDAY to THURSDAY [Ticket Entries + 1 batch Flowrider] Rp. 105.000,-
FRIDAY to SUNDAY [WEEKEND & PUBLIC HOLIDAY] Rp. 100.000,-
Open 6am till 9pm
How to swim package:
Package A Rp. 1.500.000,- : 4 Meetings, 1 times a week
Package B Rp. 2.500.000,- : 8 Meetings, 2 times a week
Available on Tuesday & Thursday , 09.00 - 10.00 & 15.00 - 16.00
Holiday/ High Seasons:
Eid Mubarak 18 - 31 May 2020 (14 Days)
School Holidays 1 - 12 July 2020 (12 Days)
Year End Holidays 21 - 31 December 2020 (11 Days)
New Year 2021 Holidays 1 - 3 January 2021 (3 Days)
- Children age six (6) and under must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age at all times while at the waterpark facilities.
- Any risk arising from the use of facilities is borne by visitors.
- Visitor are advised to use the locker. The Wave Pondok Indah Waterpark Management is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Pets, weapons and sharp objects are not allowed to bring into the facility.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the pool facility.
- Proper swin attire must be worn.
- In certain weather condition, technical and operational disruption, possible closure of the pool and facilities. In such condition the expected visitors find shelter as needed.
Permitted Dress Code
- Additional Dress Code and Safety Guideliness apply at selected attractions and experiences in The Wave Pondok Indah Water Park area.
- Guests should ensure all valuables and loose articles are secured in lockers provided for a nominal fee.
- In the event of inclement weather, all outdoor attractions will be suspended temporarily, for the safety of our guests and team members.
- Management reserves the right to prohibit the use of personal flotation devices if it interferes with the safety and comfort of guests.