MONDAY to FRIDAY [WEEKDAYS] Rp.100.000,-
SATURDAY to SUNDAY [WEEKEND & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS] Rp.175.000,-
PEAK SEASONS Rp.200.000,-
Operational Hours :
- From 06 AM - 06 PM
How to swim package:
Package A Rp. 1.500.000,- : 4 Meetings, 1 times a week
Package B Rp. 2.500.000,- : 8 Meetings, 2 times a week
Available on Tuesday & Thursday , 09.00 - 10.00 & 15.00 - 16.00
Peak Seasons 2023
New Year 2023 1 - 8 January 2023
Eid Mubarak 15 - 30 April 2023
School Holidays 21 June - 16 July 2023
Christmas & Year End 16 - 31 December 2023
Peak Seasons 2024
New Year 2024 1 - 7 January 2024
*Subject To Change due to Government regulations
- Wearing mask is mandatory.
- Visitors are required to clean their hands with handwash/hand sanitizer before entering the lobby area.
- Measuring the visitor's body temperature. (maximum 37.3°C)
- Filling in visitor data via Barcode scanning. (Name, First 6 digits ID Number, Phone/Mobile Number)
- Maintain a distance while queuing in the lobby area.
- The capacity of the waterpark is limited in accordance with applicable government regulations (50%).
- Non-cash payments/transactions.
- Any risk arising from the use of facilities is borne by visitors.
- Visitor are advised to use the locker. The Wave Pondok Indah Waterpark Management is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Pets, weapons and sharp objects are not allowed to bring into the facility.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the pool facility.
- Proper swim attire must be worn.
- In certain weather condition, technical and operational disruption, possible closure of the pool and facilities. In such condition the expected visitors find shelter as needed.
Permitted Dress Code
- Additional Dress Code and Safety Guideliness apply at selected attractions and experiences in The Wave Pondok Indah Water Park area.
- Guests should ensure all valuables and loose articles are secured in lockers provided for a nominal fee.
- In the event of inclement weather, all outdoor attractions will be suspended temporarily, for the safety of our guests and team members.
- Management reserves the right to prohibit the use of personal flotation devices if it interferes with the safety and comfort of guests.